Description from Design Within Reach
Featuring delicate filigreed construction that’s supremely strong, the airy seats of the Bertoia Seating Collection (1952) are sculpted out of steel rods and have a relaxed sit. The collection was an experiment with open forms and metal – an extension of Harry Bertoia’s work in sculpture – and remains one of the most iconic contributions to modern furniture design. This is the authentic Bertoia Stool produced by Knoll. A sign of authenticity, the Knoll logo is stamped into its base. Made in Italy.
- One of the most iconic contributions to modern furniture design.
- Black and white stools are suitable for outdoor use.
- Chrome stool is not for outdoor use.
- Optional seat pad secures to seat with metal snaps.
- Stool made in Italy, seat pad made in U.S.A.
- 39.5″ H 21.75″ W 22″ D