Description from Arhaus
Handcrafted in America
Available in a wide variety of sizes, shapes, and colors, our Baldwin Slipcovered Collection was designed with classically styled seating arrangements to frame an inviting living space. Every piece was craftsman-built by dedicated artisans in North Carolina, using durable, kiln-dried hardwood, which is padded with expertly fitted upholstery. Timeless silhouettes feature traditional, rolled arms and a skirted base. Tailored, machine-washable slipcovers—available in a large selection of colors and fabrics—are sewn by skilled seamstresses to ensure a perfect fit.
- Slipcovers are hand-sewn by skilled seamstresses and tailors, ensuring a perfect fit.
- Slipcovers are easily removable and many are machine washable.
- Skirt is fully lined to maintain beautiful lines and a fitted hang.
- Craftsman-built frames are constructed using reinforced, cross-directional hardwood laminate for superior stability.
- Frames feature recycled-steel spring suspension beneath seat cushions; while backrests are sustained by flexible webbing for comfortable, evenly dispersed support .
- Seat-cushion cores consist of dense, eco-friendly foam made partly from plant-based material.
- Down, feather, and poly fiber padding creates relaxing sink, and cotton, down-proof casings maintain cushion shape.
- Cushions are channel-stitched to keep padding in place for added resilience.
- The Baldwin Slipcovered Sectional is available by special order.