Description from Artifact Bag
I begin every workday with the ritual of putting on my apron. Its pockets contain my awl, a measuring tape, a metal ruler, a folded rag for leaky machines, a tailor crayon, a pencil, and my favorite wood-handled screwdriver. My apron has saved my clothing from spills and smudges that would have otherwise decommissioned them to shop rags. I think about all the people who make and maintain things: bakers, gardeners, woodworkers, cobblers, baristas, potters, sculptors, mechanics, chefs, and tinkerers. In admiration, I designed my Artifact aprons with all of you in mind.
- Materials: Horween leather, Cone denim
- 12 oz Cone raw / selvage denim
- bartacked reinforcement
- vintage shuttle loomed taffeta label
- Horween leather
- Hand aged solid-brass hardware
- Hand hammered copper rivets
- Handmade item
SIZING: (measure over your clothing)
- Regular Apron denim dimensions 29″ tall and 31″ wide (selvage to selvage). Belt adjusts from 34″ to 40″ waist/hip
- Large Apron denim dimensions 29″ tall and 31″ wide (selvage to selvage). Belt adjusts from 40″ to 48″ waist/hip
- X-large Apron email me.