Description from Amazon
Real-time Air Quality Monitoring
Airmega’s air quality sensor tells you the quality of the air in the room in real time. The brightly colored LED ring lets you know if your air is fresh or unhealthy every minute of the day.
- Smart mode (auto-speed, Eco, sleep)
- App. Enabled for iOS, android (speed control, indoor air quality monitor and report, outdoor air
- quality monitor, filter life-time monitor, scheduler, etc.)
- Real time air quality Monitoring system
- Filter Life time indicator
- Room coverage: up to 1,560 sq. Ft
- Works with Amazon Alexa
Auto: Airmega’s Smart Mode automatically adjusts the air filtration speed according to the room’s current air quality.
- Eco: When the air quality remains good for 10 minutes or more, Airmega conserves energy by shutting down the fan. If the sensor detects pollution in the air, the fan will restart automatically.
- Sleep(400S): When set on Smart Mode, Airmega’s light sensor detects when it’s dark and the air purifier automatically reduces its fan speed so it runs much quieter. (Sleep mode can be activated by manual for 300S).
Have a Question or Comment About This Product?Join the conversation