Description from AJ Madison Appliances
Wall Mount Canopy Chimney Range Hood with 600 CFM Blower, Charcoal Filters, Halogen Lights and Recirculation Kit: White
Most people associate the name AGA with good food and fine living. And although it’s often thought of as quintessentially British, the AGA actually began life in Sweden. The celebrated cooker found in 750,000 households worldwide was invented by Dr. Gustav Dalen, a blind Nobel Prize-winning physicist. Appalled that his wife and their maid had to constantly tend to their old-fashioned range, Dalen set out to design a modern cooker that would look after itself. It’s unlikely Dalen could have predicted that his invention would go on to be widely acclaimed as a design icon, but it has.
Available at AJ Madison.
High powered and sleek, Aga’s 36″ range vent hoods bring both good looks and functionality to your kitchen.
- Three speed 600 CFM fan, blower included
- Charcoal filters remove cooking odors
- Removable stainless steel filter baffles fit in most dishwashers for easy clean-up.
- Two halogen lights on underside of hood
- Can be vented inside or outside; includes recirculation kit for inside venting.
- Adjustable duct cover from 26 3/8 ” H to 36 1/4 ” H
- Available in Black, Ivory, Cranberry, Vintage White and Stainless Steel.