Description from Panasonic
- Iron in any direction to finish everyday ironing up to 25% faster* with a sleek, ergonomic design and double-tipped, ceramic-coated soleplate
- The large, ceramic-coated soleplate is six times more durable than stainless steel, and reduces ironing time for larger items like tablecloths and curtains
- Apply the perfect concentration of steam with four steam levels, and a one-touch spray to put an extra shot of moisture right where you need
- Automatically keep the iron’s steam vents clean, clear and steaming like new with a built-in anti-calcium cleaning system
- Intelligent three-way auto shut-off deactivates the iron if left upright for 10 minutes, and after 60 seconds if left unmoved on the soleplate or tipped over
*When compared to conventional corded Panasonic irons. Research by Panasonic Corporation.
$59.95 USD at time of publication
The Remodelista editors provide a curated selection of product recommendations for your consideration. Clicking through to the retailer that sells the product may earn us a commission.