Old jelly mould lights.
Vintage aluminium jelly moulds repurposed into quirky pendant lamps. To be hung individually as discreet spotlights or why not cluster together for impact. An ingenious example of recycling they make a super cute addition to a kitchen or dining space.
Design and sizes vary as every lampshade mould is unique. We make to order from our large collection of mould so do get in touch via the 'ask seller a question' button if you would like a particular style or shape mould.
Fitted with a one metre length of grey silk flex. The actual length used can be adjusted by your electrician on wiring in. Should you wish not to wire into a ceiling light point but hang from a ceiling hook and drape over to a wall socket be sure to add the additional length of flex required to your order.
To fit Edison Screw (ES or E27) light bulbs. Let us know if you require a different cap fitted.
- made from: Made from an original vintage aluminium jelly moulds mostly circa 1930-1950.
- Silk flex cord.
- dimensions: Each unique lampshade mould varies in size between 10cm-15cm width. If you require a larger light please see our vintage cake mould lights - or for a smaller version our mini-mould lights.
- One metre length of grey silk flex cord.
- product code: 306433
- Product: Vintage Jelly Mould Pendant Lights
- Retailer: Not on the High Street