Viking VMOS201X Professional Custom Series
2.0 cu. ft. Countertop Microwave Oven with 13 Sensor Settings, Warm/Hold, Add-a-Minute and Child Lock
In the 70's Fred Carl Jr., a fourth generation building contractor was building kitchens for his clients and saw many of them used commercial ranges in their home. When it was time for him to build his own kitchen, he realized the commercial ranges that were offered were not well suited for the home. His wife wanted a classic looking range like the old Chambers, her mother used to use. His solution was to create a hybrid range that would combine the look and styling of commercial ranges and yet have the safety features and sizes home consumers desired.
Consistency in both performance and design should be a major consideration when building or remodeling a home. With the complete Viking indoor or outdoor kitchen, every single product works together in form and function with the same level of excellence. It's something Viking calls Design Integrity.
- 13 Sensor Settings
- 15 Minute Dinners and Preset Recipes each offer 5 recipes with easy-to-follow steps.
- Add-A-Minute allows a minute of extra cooking time to be added with the touch of a button.
- Breakfast and Lunch options for cooking and re-heating popular food items.
- Child Lock safety feature locks the control panel to prevent unwanted operation.
- Sensor adjusts cooking times and power levels for a variety of foods and quantities.
- Warm/Hold feature allows food to be kept warm for up to 30 minutes.