Revere Copper Bottom Teakettle
REVERE cookware have been part of American history since patriot and silversmith Paul Revere started making copper sheathing for naval vessels in 1801. Paul founded Revere Copper Company which evolved into Copper and Brass, Inc., the makers of Revere Ware Copper Clad Stainless Steel Cookware.
Today, REVERE cookware is one of the most recognized and preferred brands of metal rangetop cookware, known by consumers for its legendary heritage, quality and durability. With a strong commitment to consumer research and technological advancement, the REVERE cookware team constantly introduces new, innovative products adapted to changing consumer needs.
One of the first names in tea kettles, Revere offers a range of high-quality polished stainless steel models with copper bottoms for quick and even heat distribution. Polished stainlesss steel exterior is low maintenance. Traditionally styled, the kettles feature easy-grip, black phenolic handles, and whistling spouts.
- Constructed of high quality stainless steel polished to a mirror finish for lasting beauty.
- Phenolic handles are cool to the touch.
- Signature copper bottom for quick heating.
- One Year Limited Warranty on all Revere Tea Kettles
- Kettles come in 6-cup, 2 1/3-quart, and 3 ?-quart sizes.
- Constructed of high quality stainless steel polished to a mirror finish for lasting beauty
- Phenolic handles are cool to the touch
- Signature copper bottoms for quick heating
- 1-Year warranty against defects