- Calming & Rejuvenating
- 1/2 oz
- Item Number: 002LAVR
- Lavandula officinalis
- Popular, light floral scent
- Calms, soothes, relaxes mind, body, and spirit
- Can be used as a flavoring agent as well
One of the most popular aromas in the world, lavender is an evergreen shrub about two feet high, and grows mainly in France. Its name comes from Latin, "lavera," meaning wash as the ancient Romans used it in their bath. Today it remains a bath time favorite.
Add it to a vaporizer or steamed pot for respiratory issues, anxiety, and tension. Blended with a carrier massage oil, it can boost mood and encourage relaxation. While Lavender Oil blends well with many other essential oils, it is often used with Cedarwood, Pine, Orange, and Lemon Essential Oils. Great for potpourri, sachets, herb pillows, room sprays, candles, soaps, and much more!
- Product: Lavender Essential Oil
- Retailer: Indiana Botanic Gardens