Description from Williams-Sonoma
Cooks favor this fast-growing upright form of perennial rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis “Tuscan Blue”) over the trailing variety because of its more flavorful needle-like leaves, which cover the plant all year long. Fresh or dried, the leaves enhance breads and herb butters and complement the flavors of roasted and grilled chicken, lamb and fish. Rosemary tea offers restorative properties that energize the body. The herb’s vivid blue flowers attract honeybees to the garden in spring and summer.
- Appropriate for all growing zones.
- Suitable for container or ground planting.
- Drought tolerant.
- Requires full sun.
- Grows to 36″ high, 12″ wide.
- 14″-high plant ships in a 4″ diam. nursery pot, wrapped in burlap and tied with a ribbon.
- Agricultural regulations prohibit shipment to HI.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.