Description from Williams-Sonoma
Our gardener’s aprons are handcrafted from raw denim for lasting durability and are available in two styles: a full-size apron that provides excellent coverage for heavy-duty tasks, and a waist-length apron that’s adjustable and easy to wear. Continuing an American tradition in denim manufacturing, they’re made by a Northern California designer who specializes in creating sustainable textiles crafted with all-American materials and traditional techniques.
- 100% cotton raw denim woven on historic 30″ shuttle looms, which creates a rare and authentic selvage edge for a naturally reinforced finish that will not fray.
- Full-Size Apron: Adjustable cotton strap allows for a customized fit at the waist and neck. 31″ wide, 24 1/2″ long.
- Waist Apron: Removable leather laces allow for an adjustable, comfortable fit around the waist. Nickel-covered brass grommets. 31″ wide, 12″ long.
- Both styles feature seven multisized pockets to hold a variety of tools and supplies.
- Packaged and shipped in a reusable muslin bag to reduce waste.
- May be personalized with a name or monogram.
- Made in the USA with All American–made materials, including denim woven from North Carolina–grown cotton.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.