Here’s a look at what we loved this week.
- Next week we’re headed to Berlin. First stop: Typography legend Erik Spiekermann’s apartment.
- DIY leather pendant lamp.
- Rental report: San Francisco’s Palace of Fine Arts is looking for a new tenant.
- Bright white kitchen makeover.
- Rental cottage in the woods.
- The most stylish nursery we’ve seen.
- How has the American home evolved since the 1970s?
- It’s hard to go wrong when gifting vases for Mother’s Day.
Instagram and Pinterest Picks of the Week
- Remodelista Market vendor TW Workshop’s Spaces board on Pinterest is a guide to rusticity.