We’re finally feeling the onset of spring—Michelle is rejiggering her wardrobe accordingly (stay tuned for her Domestic Dispatch column on Monday) and the rest of us are rolling up our sleeves, removing the extra blanket from the bed, and gingerly pulling the outdoor furniture into the garden. Here’s what’s on our radar this week:
- House hunting in SF? Check out this elegant Pacific Heights house, remodeled by Remodelista Architect/Designer Directory member Jerome Buttrick.
- For those of us who supply custom guides for our friends when they come to town, here’s a new app that’s going to make those lists manageable: Mosey.
- Admiring the travertine countertops on a kitchen island by Petersson Keller Architects.
- As we head into a week all about domestic science, some of us are using the weekend to do two things: hand wash our cashmere and clean our hardwood floors (thanks to these two tutorials).
- Dream real estate: 9,547 square feet on Île de Boëdic off the coast of Brittany.
- Alexa’s sourcing inspiration from vignettes at Kí¸dbyens Fiskebar in Copenhagen. Photograph from a feature with Martin Bentzen and Anders Selmer on Edible Selby.
- We’re checking out these tips for walking the talk: living with environmental sustainability in mind.
Looking for more of the latest inspiration? Head to our recent posts.