Ahead, our notes for the start of October:
- Looking ahead to next weekend and Field + Supply, going on at the Hutton Brickyards in Kingston, NY, October 8th-10th. Passes are limited; for more info and to register (or to shop virtually), head here.
- Reports Margot: “Favorite new product spotted at recent design show Shoppe Object: Wms & Co’s porcelain twigs with drops of palo santo essential oil as a room diffuser.”
- Archtober is beginning in New York City (and the Center for Architecture is reopened, too).
- Papier mâché and stitched-patchwork cloths: two of the trends we’re noting for fall 2021.
- The Chelsea Flower Show 2021—now in autumn hues.
- And a designer’s tiny, lush rooftop garden in Manhattan.
May we recommend:
- Bed linen? Check. Tablecloths? Check. Aprons? Check.
- 10 old-school metal office supplies to keep your work-from-home (or work-from-office) space in order.
- Glass footed goblets for long autumn evenings.