St. Louis, Missouri–based refrigerator company True was founded in 1945, when Bob Trulaske and his father, Frank, and later his brother, Art, developed the first 40-cubic-foot upright freezer in their garage. When 7 Up became a customer in 1948, it put the company on the map; today most grocery stores are equipped with the refrigerators.
A couple of years ago, True launched a line of residential refrigerators, including a a glass door model, and last week, they introduced an option for custom-finish fronts. Here’s a look at the full line.
Contact True for pricing and dealer information.
For more refrigerators, see our post:
- 10 Easy Pieces: Best Skinny Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: The Best Budget Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: Glass Door Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: Built-In Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: The Best Under-Counter Refrigerator Drawers
- 10 Easy Pieces: Compact Refrigerators
- 10 Easy Pieces: Wine Refrigerators
Finally, get more ideas on how to evaluate and choose your kitchen refrigerator in our Remodeling 101 Guide: Kitchen Refrigerators.