Willa Dove Wood Dining Chair and Cushion
Willa’s elegant beechwood frame brings the classic Windsor chair up to date with a slender spindle back, angled legs and subtle saddle seat. An icon of America’s independent spirit, the Windsor chair has been at home in parlors and pubs, living rooms and kitchens for almost three centuries. Mark Daniel’s take refines the shape in soft dove grey, mixing well with other Willa chair color options for a fresh take on table seating or adding a splash of color to the desk or vanity. Add a layer of comfort with an optional cushion. The Willa Dove Dining Chair is a Crate and Barrel exclusive.
- Designed by Mark Daniel of Slate
- Beechwood frame with dove grey finish and clear lacquer topcoat
- Mortise and tenon joinery
- Polyester foam and fill cushion with 100 percent cotton cover with tie attachments (sold separately)
- Made in multiple countries