Wilfa Precision Coffee Maker
Designed by world champion barista Tim Wendelboe, the Wilfa Precision reflects the simple yet state-of-the-art brew technology of Norway’s avid coffee culture. This automatic filter brewer is engineered for extremely precise temperature and water control, producing the most flavorful results in a short time. Sleek and elegant on your countertop, this award-winning machine lets you see the brewing process in action as coffee makes it way through the tubes and into the carafe.
- Quickly brews flawless coffee to the Golden Cup standard of the Specialty Coffee Associations of America (SCAA) and Europe (SCAE).
- In seconds, an advanced heating system achieves the precise extraction temperature range of 197ºF–205ºF considered optimal by the SCAA and other leading coffee professionals, and maintains it for 99% of the brewing cycle.
- Precision pump delivers just the right amount of water at the right time.
- Double-wall filter holder maintains temperature of coffee during brewing.
- Adjustable flow control lets you brew fantastic-tasting coffee whether you’re making one or ten cups.
- Detachable water tank with measurement markings for correct coffee/water ratio.
- Auto shutoff.
- Model # WSP-1AUS.
- Precise heating system delivers water at optimal brew temperature through entire cycle (197º-205ºF).
- Hot plate keeps glass carafe of brewed coffee at an optimal 185ºF.
- Pump automatically removes leftover water from system after each brew.
- Aluminum model: Die-cast aluminum with brushed finish.
- Black model: Plastic.
- 14 1/4″ x 8 1/2″ x 14″ high.
- 42-oz. water tank cap.
- Designed for household use only.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Designed and engineered in Scandinavia, assembled in China.