Weber 60020 The Ranch Charcoal Kettle Grill
The Ranch is the Weber kettle on steroids. Do you need to feed a really big crowd? Originally designed for caterers and country club chefs, the Ranch Kettle is also perfect for company picnics, church gatherings, and family reunions. Grill multiple turkeys, roasts, chickens, or up to 19 Cornish hens on the Ranch Kettle. Rugged, yet easy to use, this 37-1/2-inch-diameter grill features a patented tuck-away lid that slides conveniently into its holder. Two weather-resistant thermoplastic handles remain cool to the touch when you move the lid. A hinged cooking grate gives you easy access to coals and a removable ash catcher assures easy cleanup. With the same solid construction of all Weber grills, the Ranch Kettle has locking casters that allow for easy movement and the porcelain-enameled coating to prevent rust.
- The Weber Ranch Kettle is also perfect for company picnics, church gatherings, and family reunions
- This grill has 1,104-square-inches of cooking area
- The removable ash catcher assures easy cleanup
- Includes locking casters that allow for easy movement, and the porcelain-enameled coating to prevent rust
- Measures 42 by 37.75 by 44.75 inches