Watts Reclaimed Russian Oak Side Tables
Our modern-minimalist table juxtaposes steely metal with the warmth of reclaimed wood. The tabletop is handcrafted of solid oak timbers salvaged from decades-old buildings in Russia; a silhouette ring base echoes the circular disc shape of the wood.
- Top is handcrafted of beautifully grained, solid reclaimed oak timbers from decades-old buildings in Russia
- Rough-hewn planks are carefully hand-selected, planed and sanded
- Tabletop bears the patina of reclaimed wood and is accented with distinctive nicks, exposed knots and imperfections that speak to the wood's provenance
- Top is supported by four metal legs and ring base with a soft iron finish
- By their nature, salvaged wood planks may be somewhat uneven, and may cup or bow slightly over time, further enhancing their rustic one-of-a-kind character; cracks will be present
- This wood tabletop is artisan crafted with meticulous care. Given its handmade and hand-finished nature, variations in the wood are to be expected and celebrated. Each item is unique and no two are exactly alike.