Description from Williams-Sonoma
Porcelain washtubs like these, once common throughout central Europe in the 1930s, make beautiful containers for culinary herbs and other edible plants. This authentic found object from Hungary is perfect for creating edible gardening space on your deck, patio or rooftop.
- Authentic found object from Hungary, formerly used as a washbasin.
- Circa 1930s porcelain basin.
- Distressed green painted metal frame.
- Natural distressing from years of use imparts vintage character.
- Weather resistant.
- Sizes will vary slightly: 40″ x 18″ x 36–44″ high (including stand).