- engineered for doors clad in mirror or laminate with thickness up to 8mm ( .315 in. )
- for doors up to 220 lbs with 2 hinges installed
- minimum door thickness : 1-7/8" not counting the 8mm cladding.
- Height: 7.874" [200mm]
- Width: frame and leaf: 1.46" [37mm]
- Depth: frame: 1.38" [36mm] / leaf: 1.44" [36.5mm]
- EASILY adjustable in 3-Dimensions (watch video).
- available in a wide range of premium quality finishes.
- 180° Opening angle.
- UL Listed : 20 minutes
- available with power and data transfer, see TE 540 3D A8 Energy
- use 24mm router bit with Steps 1, 2, and 3 routing templates.
- maintenance-free slide bearings
- for wood, metal, or casing frame installation
Hugh Jefferson Randolph Architects
View images & project