Tagliatelle is a chair inspired by the perfect synthesis of technology and form incorporated in the spaghetti chair. Designer Jasper Morrison extracted and reformulated each and every element into a modern reinterpretation of the iconic Giandomenico Belotti design.
- Collection of stacking chairs with structure in stove enamelled steel.
- Colors include ice, dark amaranth, bleu, graphite gray, coral red, textured white.
- Seat and back in woven belts of elastic material.
- Colors include white/black, beige, black/beige, gray/black, black/brown, blue, coral red or white/gray.
- Tagliatelle: 16.5″w 18.9″d 31.3″h 17.9″seat ht
- Tagliatelle Armrest: 16.5″w 18.9″d 31.3″h 17.9″seat ht 19.7″arm width 26.2″arm ht
- Tagliatelle Armchair: 20.3″w 22.8″d 28.7″h 15.5″seat ht 21.7″arm width 24.2″arm ht
- All versions stackable up to 10 pieces.
- Also available as a stool and in an outdoor version.
- Made in Italy by Alias.