Signal Flag Three – Numeral Three
Bold, bright and colorful, signal flags have been used by sailors for centuries to communicate across vast stretches of ocean. Their graphic qualities make our vintage nautical flags equally eye-catching mounted on a wall, whether displayed individually or in groups. From a cache discovered in Germany, each flag “¨shows distinctive signs of its time at sea.
- The bold navy and red stripes symbolize the number 3.
- Authentic, vintage maritime signal flag that shows unique signs of age and wear.
- Mounted on an acid-free archival linen mat and framed behind glass in a shadow box made from 100% recycled post-consumer plastic with an espresso finish.
- Overall: 27″ x 33″ x 1 1/2″ thick; flag: Approx. 19″ x 24″.
- Quantities are limited.
- Flag: Found in Germany (original country of origin unknown); frame made in USA.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.