Shirt 1 of 7, Warp 1
The elemental shirt.
Part T-Shirt, Mostly Blouse.
Sewn from a single piece of woven cloth with selvedge edged sleeves and a beautiful pleated shoulder; french seams finish the sides.
This cotton is truly mystical.
Sally fox has spent the last 30 years evolving the color and fiber properties of this ancient plant. Her biodynamic approach to farming and empathetic approach to breeding have produced an exquisite and celebratory fiber. We are privileged to have spent time with the cotton in sally’s field as well as at the loom. All of the color comes directly from the plant.
- Elemental color block in agrarian twill, a pattern inspired by the geometry of crop rows
- Voi signature stripe on the front panel
- 100% organic, naturally colored cotton grown and spun in the u.s.
- Hand woven in Oakland, CA
- Fit: loose, boxy fit.
- One size fits us sizes 2-10.
- Bust: 46″, length: 24″