We built a watch factory in Detroit so we could build The Runwell, a hand-assembled timepiece made from the finest components available in the world. Features of The Runwell include a sapphire crystal, Super-LumiNova printed dial details, and a solid stainless steel case with screw down crown. Two hands and remote secondhand sweep are driven by the Detroit-built Argonite 1069 high-accuracy quartz movement. From the laser-etched case back to the etched lightning bolt on the buckle, every detail of The Runwell has been engineered with an obsessive focus on making a watch of the highest possible quality. And making it right here in America.
- Case : Stainless steel, with double curve sapphire crystal.
- Dial : Super-LumiNova hands, Arabic numerals, and hour markers
- Functions : Hours, minutes, small seconds.
- Movement : Shinola Detroit-built Argonite 1069 quartz movement, hand-assembled from 46 Swiss-made components.
- Watch Strap : Premium American-made orange leather, made by Hadley-Roma in Largo, Florida