Sashiko-Stitched Indigo Cushion
Indigo pillow kapok cushion Japanese boro fabric eco home style natural decor boho bohemian blue striped sashiko asian ethnic couch sofa
My handmade cushions created from vintage and antique Japanese fabrics. This one is made from a beautiful old handwoven striped cotton material in a light shade of indigo blue dyed naturally with plant extracts.
The fabric has been recycled from a futon cover and and patched in boro style with other pieces of indigo fabric. Primitive style Japanese patchwork unique decorative cushion.
- Backing is plain dark blue linen.
- These cushions are one of a kind.
- Filled with light and fluffy eco friendly kapok.
- Measures 9 x 12″ and 4″ thick.
- Minimalist and masculine style home decor. Ideal as a house warming gift or for Father’s/Mother’s Day.
- Dry clean.