Rowenta DG5030 Pro Iron Steam Station with Stainless Steel Soleplate 1750 Watt, Grey
The official iron of Project Runway, the Rowenta DG5030 pressure iron and steamer provides professional results for smoothing out the wrinkles of your garments at home. This high-powered iron features a stable, compact steaming base that easily fits on most ironing boards, and it has an extra-large water tank that holds up to 33 ounces of water for up to 1-1/2 hours of continuous steam. The base can also be placed on the floor, and it includes a heat-resistant iron rest for convenient storage during use (which can be secured when you're finished ironing).
You'll get continuous high-powered steam at the touch of a button--both vertically and horizontally--enabling you to smooth out the toughest wrinkles or press in sharp creases. It's also ideal for steaming hanging garments in order to freshen them up. With the variable steam control, you can adjust steam output to fabric types--powerful steam for thick heavy fabrics, or light steam for delicate fabrics. Other features include 1750 watts of power, a 6-foot steam hose, 12-foot power cord, and rubberized handle for a sure grip. The iron weighs 2-1/2 pounds, while the base weighs 7-1/2 pounds.
- Features 1750 watts of power; 33-ounce water tank provides 1-1/2 hours of continual use
- Powerful vertical steam allows iron to be used in an upright position
- Variable steam control means to easily adjust output levels for different fabric types
- Highly polished stainless-steel soleplate; ergonomic trigger for immediate steam on demand
- Includes 6 foot long steam cord, 12 foot electrical cord; compact base fits most ironing boards