Description from Ikea
You can easily wirelessly charge your smartphone, just place it on the built-in charger and charging begins. You can charge 2 devices at the same time since there is also a USB port built-in the lamp. Provides a directed light that is great for reading. You can easily direct the light where you want it because the lamp arm and head are adjustable. The LED light source consumes up to 85% less energy and lasts 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Weight: Cast iron
- Base/ Bracket: ABS plastic
- Cover: Solid birch, Clear lacquer
- Tube: Steel, Paint
- Shade: Aluminium, Paint
Qi-certified and compatible with all Qi-certified smartphones and devices.
- Max. power induction charging: 5W.
- 1 USB port.
- Voltage USB port: 5Vdc.
- Current USB port: Max. 2000mA.
- Built-in LED light source.
- LED life time approx. 25.000 hours.
- Energy consumption: 10W.
- Light colour; warm white (3000 Kelvin).
The lamp emits 400 lumen, which is equal to the light emitted by a 35-watt incandescent bulb.
IKEA. Model A1401 Riggad. This luminaire contains built in LED lamps. The lamps can not be changed in the luminaire.