Ironing no longer has to be a time-consuming task thanks to this professional-quality iron. The unit quickly sends dry steam into fabric fibers using a pressurized system that makes it possible to smooth out wrinkles and press in neat-looking creases in half the time as a standard iron. Use the power of pressurized steam for everything from slacks, shirts, dresses, and skirts to table cloths, napkins, pillow cases, and more. The ironing station provides a large 5-cup 18/10 stainless-steel water tank, and it only takes seven or eight minutes to heat up. In addition, the iron offers a user-friendly fingertip-access control panel with power switches for the boiler and iron, a power on/off indicator light, a low-water indicator that shows when it's time to refill the tank, and automatic boiler shut-off for safety. The iron also features an aluminum sole plate with steam holes at the tip, a comfortable heat-resistant cork handle, and a locking mechanism for the steam-activation button, which allows for continuous steam when using the iron as a fabric steamer (vertical steaming). Other highlights include an operating pressure of 50 p.s.i. or 3-1/2 bars, a removable iron rest for convenient placement of the iron on the ironing-board surface, a dual-function safety/fill cap, and convenient wrap-around cord storage. The ETL-approved 1450-watt ironing system measures approximately 12 by 12 by 13 inches and carries a one-year limited warranty.
- Professional-quality iron uses dry pressurized steam to smooth out wrinkles
- 5-cup stainless-steel water tank; aluminum sole plate with steam holes at the tip
- Power switches for boiler and iron; low-water indicator; boiler auto shut-off for safety
- Heat-resistant cork handle; vertical-steam option; dual-function safety/fill cap
- Measures approximately 12 by 12 by 13 inches; 1-year limited warranty