Recycled Yarn Nautical Stripe Rug
Thick yarns spun from recycled soda bottles make these rugs as soft on the planet as they are on bare feet. Durable and reversible, they're loomed with vibrant yarn-dyed stripes to refresh spaces, indoors and out.
- Hand woven of polyester yarns, recycled from PET plastic bottles.
- Variegated stripes of color and ivory create a crisp, nautical look.
- Durable, easy care materials and a reversible design make this a good choice for high-traffic areas.
- Flat, tight weave works well over bare or carpeted floors alike.
- We recommend our Lightweight Rug Pad with this style; our latex-backed pad (sold separately) can be trimmed to fit exact rug dimensions.
- Due to the handmade nature of our rugs, all sizes are approximate.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- 2' wide x 3' long.
- 3' wide x 5' long.
- 6' wide x 9' long.
- 8' wide x 11' long.
- Made in India.
Prices range from $29.00 to $149.00