Real Milk Paint is versatile and easy to use. It is the ultimate in environmentally friendly, non toxic paint. Made from 100% organic material. You could eat if you wanted to.
Real Milk Paint can be mixed with pigment powders to create virtually any color. The Real Milk Paint formula was originally developed for our antique restoration projects, so Real Milk Paint is great for antique furniture refinishing and other wood finishing projects.
We have used this formula for furniture and cabinetry projects, and we love the product so much we decided to encourage DIY-ers to try it themselves.
If you don't see the color you like here, send us an email and we will update our inventory.
- Sticks to raw wood, plaster, dry wall, stone, unsealed brick and concrete
- No Primer need on raw wood and porous surfaces
- Sticks to latex with the addition of Ultra Bond
- Easy to use, water-based formula
- Each bag contains everything needed, just add water
- Remains useable for a minimum of two weeks after mixing with water
- Does not congeal to a blob
- Environmentally friendly, non toxic paint
- Non-toxic Paint
- Does not contain radioactive Kaolin Clays as a filler
- Virtually no odor
- No residual odor after drying
- Dries fast (30 minutes to 4 hours depending ambient temperature)