Designed by Hans Sandgren Jakobsen, 2005
The fundamental geometric forms – the circle and the triangle – are key elements in the design of the Radon floor light. The legs forms a universal triangle that ensures the lamp’s stability and balance. The shade is multi-directional and furnished with an asymmetrical reflector, which ensures an efficient distribution of the light. The switch is elegantly placed at the semi-spherical lamp shade, while the cord leads discreetly out of the back leg to help preserve the clean lines. The Radon floor light is included in the Danish Museum of Decorative Art’s great collection of classics.
- Nigra: Matt black lacquer
- Black: Matt black lacquer, matt chrome
- Shade: Sandblasted aluminium laquered.
- Base: Turned brass and steel bars/round steel with matt chrome coating
- Black PVC cord with plug, cord length 2,45 m, switch on top of lamp