PP225 The Flag Halyard Chair
PP225 The Flag Halyard Chair- Halyard and Black Leather Cushion
Created in 1950 by Hans Wegner, the Flag Halyard Chair is a truly unique mid century lounge chair. The durable steel frame is powder coated in white and covered with a body forming, ergonomic halyard flag line. While it might not look like the most comfortable chair, once you sit on it you will not want to get up. Buyer be warned, because relaxing in the Flag chair will become your favorite activity, rendering other chairs inadequate. The materials used are durable enough for light outdoor use, which makes this versatile chair great for any occasion. Topped with a complimentary aniline leather pillow for added comfort, which adds a truly luxurious touch.
- Item Number : FAS2953
- Design Inspired By : Hans Wegner
- High Quality Reproduction : This design is a high quality replica, and is in no way affiliated with the original manufacturer or designer. France and Son specialize in reproducing classic, mid-century modern designs, and strive to stay as close to the original specifications and materials as possible.
- Materials: Full Aniline Leather Pillowwith Halyard Strings
- Brushed Stainless Steel Fame, White Power Coated Base
- Size: 46″L x 41.75″W x 31.5″H
- Color: Black, White and Natural Halyward Rope
- Great for relaxing and reading
- Durable enough for light outdoor use
- Classic Mid Century Design
- Sheep Skin NOT included