Porcelaine 150 paints include a series of 19 markers available in brilliant and intense colors declined in 10 bullet tip markers and 9 fine tip markers for use on china, porcelain, tile, metal, ceramic, glass and more. The bullet tip marker is ideal for outlining, tracing, drawing, writing and personalizing surfaces. It is the perfect tool for those not comfortable using a brush and for children. It will allow for "coloring in" of small to medium sized designs on the piece. The rest of the line includes 46 brilliant, intense colors including 35 standard colors, 10 Shimmer colors and 10 outliners. Colors are water based and non-toxic. Conforms to ASTM D-4236.
- The porcelaine 150 bullet tip markers are available in 10 opaque water-based colors for china declined in 8 deep and brilliant colors, as well as in white and black; the colors have excellent light fastness and are wash-resistant even when not baked
- The paint is tack free in a few minutes and fully dry after a minimum of 24-hours; once fully dry, the finished piece may be baked for an enameled finish; this is not required for markers as they are wash resistant after air-drying for 72-hours
- The porcelaine 150 paint can be applied on porcelain, china, glazed earthenware, terracotta, metal, enameled sheet steel, copper and glass
- Use soapy water to clean work surfaces
- The colors have remarkable resistance to dishwashing and to normal detergents after baking; the vitrea 160 markers are resistant to washing even if not baked