Ahh, the sweet smell of freshly popped popcorn over the open fire. With the kiddos crunching and laughing away, there’s no better way to bring family and friends together than the good ol’fashioned way. Our Original Popcorn Popper is a durable customer favorite, especially with families. Kids love watching the kernels magically transform into fluffy popcorn, whether it’s used over an open fire or kitchen stovetop. You’ll love knowing that it's still 100% made in America and now in its 190th year of production, having maintained its original design since it was given the gift of life in the early 1800s. So for movie night at home, or ghost stories around the campfire, make your popcorn the original way, with a bit of oil, a pinch of salt, and a dash of nostalgia.
- This product is available exclusively on JacobBromwell.com - not sold in stores! Currently, this product is not in stock and by placing your order, you agree to wait 10-12 weeks for delivery.
- Only Bromwell manufactures these quality old-fashioned popcorn poppers! Many other popcorn poppers imitate the original Bromwell design. None are made as well, and none have the history to back them up.
- 3.5 quart capacity lets you evenly pops popcorn over an open fire, as well as a stove top (gas, wood, or electric).
Durable, non-electric, and fun for the entire family!
- Wood handle promises to keep your hands cool.
- Free instruction & recipe pamphlet included.
- Dimensions: 5 x 8 x 24 9/16 (in inches)
- Backed by our 100% Lifetime Guarantee, so you can buy with confidence.
- Still Made in the USA, even after all these years.