- iTouchâ„¢ technology: Patented Scorchguardsâ„¢ lift with the touch of your hand and lower when youâ€™ve stopped ironing, preventing burns, scorching and tipping.
- Ergonomic: No more repetitive lifting; iron levitates above the fabric and lowers with the simple touch of your hand, fill 12.7 oz side fill tank as you work, 10’8″ cord has 360 degree pivot for full range of motion.
- Quad Auto Shut-Off: Never worry if you accidentally leave the iron turned on or if it tips over.
- Anti-drip system and Tripleplay Xtremesteam: Prevents spitting and leaking while the iron is hot, powerful conintuous, horizontal and vertical bursts of steam.
- Award-winning: Time Magazine “Best Inventions of 2006”, Home Safety Council Award, Housewares Design Awards Finalist
Oliso TG1100 1800 Watts Smart Iron
Product: Oliso TG1100 1800 Watts Smart Iron
Rapid and powerful heating, expanded steam coverage and an ultra premium Beadblast Chromium soleplate make the TG1100 Steam Iron ideal for frequent household use. Features Oliso’s patented, award-winning iTouchâ„¢ technology which prevents scorching, accidental tipping and burns. It makes quick work of laundry pilesand, best of all, reduces strain on wrists and shoulders caused by repetitive lifting. 1800 watts and powerful continuous, horizontal, and vertical steam make this a perfect tool for frequent pressing and ironing. Other features include digitally controlled temperature for consistent precise heating, premium stratch-resistant beadblast finish stainless steel soleplatewith more steam holes for consistent steam flow, a large 12.7 ounce side fillwater tank, ergonomic design, and a pointed 2-inch detailer tip to squeeze in tightcorners and cuffs. Eight-minute autoshut-off. Editor’s pick: “Makes ironing easy, even a little fun.” Martha Stewart Living, April 2011 “Make scorched shirts history – this iron raises itself off any surface when not in use.” O at Home Fall 2006 “It’s the first real advancement in ironing technology since those little apartment-size boards. Plus, it’s fun to watch.” Men’s Health Dec. 2005