Olde-Fashioned Tree Swing
Great for Olde Massive Trees and free spirited folk, this listing is for a tree swing made of reclaimed olde growth pine that was once a floor joist for a 19th century house. The seat is finished with natural tung oil and measures 7.5 inches (19 cm) deep.
The rope is 3/4 Manila with 695 pound tension limit. It is looped through the seat and secured with a fisherman’s knot with 5 loops. Each side comes with 25 feet of rope to attach to a tree branch or metal pole, and instructions on how to attach to the branch. On average, plan to use 5ft to 7ft of rope to tie to the tree.
We also offer the tree swings with Pro-Manila rope. Pro-manila rope is a synthetic fiber and unlike Manila rope, Pro-manila will not deteriorate over time due to moisture.
- Inches: 24″ wide with 19″ of sitting room
- Metric: 61 cm wide with 48 cm of sitting room
- Inches: 32″ wide with 27″ of sitting room
- Metric: 81 cm wide with 69 cm of sitting room
- Inches: 36″ wide with 31″ of sitting room
- Metric: 91 cm wide with 79 cm of sitting room