Neverending Glory Palais Garnier Light
The opulent central chandelier of the Palais Garnier in Paris was the inspiration for this hand-blown glass fixture from Lasvit. Designers Jan Plechác and Henry Wielgus distilled the bronze and crystal original to its essence by making an outline of the opera house’s chandelier and then rotating that silhouette to create a three-dimensional shape. “Our aim was to make something very special but minimalistic,” says Plechác, “quite refined, but with big emotion.
- ORIGIN : Made in the Czech Republic
- MATERIALS : Hand-blown glass
- DIMENSIONS : 20 inches (diameter) x 22 inches (height)
- Takes 1 standard light bulb (E27, a.k.a. Edison Screw)
- Rated to a maximum of 40 watts
- Includes hanging hardware as well as hanging instructions.