Instantly recognizable for their antler-esque fronds, staghorn ferns have long been a terrain favorite for the natural drama and sculptural aesthetic they offer our wall gardens. Native to the tropical forests of Africa, Asia, and Australia, these perennials are relatively easy to maintain, deriving most of their nutrients from particles in the air. From a rare selection of cultivars, each mounted fern includes a metal tag to denote its variety.
- Staghorn fern, cedar plaque
- Best in bright, indirect light
- Keep indoors or out, bring indoors before first frost
- Water 1-2 times per week, concentrating water on moss at base of fern. If grown indoors, mist around plant occasionally, avoiding misting the leaves directly.
- Plant sizes vary
Plaque 14"H, 14"W
- Product: Mounted Staghorn Fern
- Retailer: Terrain