Our islands are designed with passionate cooks in mind, offering great surface area for prep work and lots of handy storage for equipment, bowls, platters and tools. The strong steel base is available in three finishes and topped with either solid maple (for chopping and carving) or white Carrara marble (ideal for dough prep and other baking tasks). Choose the look that suits your style and space.
- Strong tubular-steel base has cast metal joints for greater stability.
- Base is hand polished and sealed with durable protective coating for easy care.
- Oil-Rubbed Bronze e and Antique Brass bases are topped with solid edge-grain maple.
- Polished Nickel base is topped with white Carrara marble, richly veined with gray.
- Two front-opening drawers keep tools and utensils handy and open smoothly on ball-bearing glides.
- To keep the island’s look consistent from all angles, the drawer backs are fitted with false fronts and pulls that match drawer fronts on opposite side.
- Side bars keep kitchen towels handy or accommodate hooks for hanging tools and oven mitts.
- Two shelves–a bottom shelf of white tempered glass and a center metal rack–offer extra space for storing kitchen equipment or cooling baked goods.
- Levelers keep the island balanced on uneven surfaces.
- 48″ x 24″ x 36″ high.
- In-home delivery with White Glove service.
- A Williams-Sonoma exclusive.
- Shelf weight capacity: 50 lb.
- Product weight: 200 lb.
- Made in China.
Prices range from $1,995.00 to $2,495.00