Mirror Ball Pendant Light
Design by Tom Dixon.
Blown like bubble gum into a mold, the Mirror Ball is formed by using a technically advanced process called vacuum metallization. The process involves vaporizing a small amount of pure metal at a very high temperature and then exploding it on to a surface by applying an electrical charge. This internal metallic design focuses the brightness from the lamp, projecting a soft, broad beam of light.
The Mirror Ball is constructed of polycarbonate and offered in a choice of chrome or gold metallic finishes. Includes clear cable and matching ceiling canopy. UL Listed.
- Material(s) : polycarbonate
- Lamp Type : INCANDESCENT
- Bulbs : 1 X 60W 120V E26 (medium base) G30 globe lamp, (not included) equivalent LED lamp can be used
- Listing : UL
- Item Number : TDX-MIRROR-BALL-PENDANT
- Model(s) : MBB50A MBB40A MBA07UL MBB25G MBB40G MBA07GUL
- MBB40: 15.7″D; 98″ of wire; 4.5″D canopy
- MBB50: 19.7″D; 98″ of wire; 4.5″D canopy