Miele Rotary Iron
With its contemporary design and easy-to-use temperature selection dial, this user-friendly rotary iron features a 34 1/2″-wide roller that presses large table and bed linens and garments to a crisp professional finish just like an old-fashioned laundry mangle.
- With our rotary iron you can press a large tablecloth, duvet cover or a stack of napkins in less than 4 minutes.
- The iron’s open-end design easily accommodates shirts and extra-wide linens.
- Easy-to-use foot pedal, allows you to sit comfortably as you guide items through the top roller and heating plate.
- Adjustable roller speed to suit the type of laundry being pressed or your preferred working rate.
- Pressed laundry folds neatly onto a shelf underneath.
- Swing-out bar provides additional space to hang finished items.
- Three temperature settings.
- Safety features include a finger guard and an emergency release button.
- Folds vertically (2.4 sq. ft.) and wheels away for easy, compact storage.
- Arrives fully assembled.
- Model # B990.
- 39 1/2″ x 16 1/2″ x 37″ high (19 1/2″ x 16 1/2″ x 41 3/4″ high when closed).
- 34 1/2″-wide roller.
- 84 lb.
- This product is intended for use in the United States and Canada and is built to United States electrical standards.
- Made in Germany.