The Mechanic Apron, Red line Selvage workwear, inspired by WW2 army issue, made in Great Britain.
- The Mechanic is inspired by aprons worn and issued during WW2 for Mechanics.
- The apron uses the whole width of the selvage and measures : 31” wide, 28” length
- The apron is one of a numbered production run. Its details include copper grommets, Dawson branded die set buttons, heavy cotton webbing tape and copper rivets.
- The Fabric : 13 oz Japanese Red Selvage; left dry.
- Wash care : We recommend that you wash as least often as possible if you would like to maintain the colour of the Dry Denim. This fabric is likely to shrink by 5% on it’s first wash so make sure you wash in cold water separately to reduce the shrinkage as much as possible, add a little salt in with the water to stabilize the indigo.
- Log book : Each of our aprons is sold with a log book which entitles the owner a free repair during the first 6 months if damaged. This does not affect your statutory rights.