Mauviel Professional Copper Paella Pan
Featuring heavy-gauge 2.5mm-thick copper, Mauviel MPro pans are designed to deliver the highest level of precision and performance. Mauviel’s culinary legacy spans more than 175 years, making their trademark copper cookware a favorite in leading restaurants and home kitchens worldwide. This commercial-weight cookware is made in France.
- Heavy-gauge 2.5mm copper offers unmatched heat conductivity and temperature control.
- Stainless-steel interior is nonreactive and easy to clean.
- This low, road pan with loop handles offers the incredible heat responsiveness that is so important for sautéing meats and vegetables for paella prior to adding the rice.
- This pan’s beautiful copper construction makes it perfect for being served straight from the pan, as is traditional with paella.
- Riveted cast-iron handles.
- Made from 2.5mm-gauge copper.
- 16″ diam., 2 1/4 high.
- Made in France.