Marcato Atlas Wellness 150 Pasta Maker
Home chefs are more interested than ever in creating more wholesome ways to feed their families. Organics are in, and pasta is never out. The Atlas pasta machine is the most famous pasta machine in the world. With this machine you’ll be able to make fettuccine, spaghetti, flat dough sheet, and tagliolini. It has an easy to use adjustment knob that allows you to control the thickness of pasta – from 0.3mm to 2.5mm. This heavy duty machine has a chrome plated steel body. The rollers and cutters are made of long lasting anodized aluminum. The anodized aluminum is a wellness innovation; rollers and cutters grab the dough better and because they are free from heavy metals, such as chromium and nickel, you get healthier results. Gears are case-hardened tempered steel. Includes clamp for securing to counter, instruction book and recipes. Attachable blades for spaghetti, linguini and ravioli also available (sold separately).
- Make authentic pasta in your home with the Italian-made Atlas pasta machine
- Body made of chrome plated steel; rollers and cutters made of anodized aluminum
- Easily adjustable, 9-position dial regulates thickness of pasta dough
- Includes hand-crank and clamp with ABS plastic handles; narrow and wide cutters
- Additional attachments for more noodle styles sold separately