Originally found in the traditional bistros across France and first designed by Xavier Pauchard in 1934, it's rumored that the Marais Collection was created for use in the weather forecasting room on French battleships. Our chairs are meticulously crafted from grade A steel and precision welded to ensure durability in the most rigorous workplaces. Slight abrasions and variations are characteristic of the chair's machine aesthetic.
The Marais A Side Chairs are stackable up to 10 high and feature rubber feet for smooth gliding across all flooring surfaces.
Our gunmetal chairs are hand finished and antiqued to create a distressed, industrial look and each chair is unique.
Only galvanized finish is suitable for outside use.
- Weight Capacity: 320 Pounds
- Material: Commercial Grade A366/1008 cold rolled sheet steel
- Warranty: 15 year Construction
- Chair Dimensions: 33.5” high x 18” wide x 15” deep
- Seat Dimensions: 17.75” high x 14.5” wide