Magimix 12-Cup Food Processor
Robot-Coupe, the French company that developed the first food processor, applies the technology of its commercial models to this high-performance processor for home use. This versatile machine includes many components and accessories for a wide variety of uses.
- Extremely powerful, extra-quiet motor.
- Trio of work bowls allows you to carry out multiple tasks in rapid succession, without stopping to wash a bowl.
- Small bowl is perfect for mincing herbs, chopping nuts or blending a sauce.
- Medium bowl is ideal for slicing, grating and making julienne cuts.
- Large bowl handles prep jobs like mixing batters, kneading dough and slicing a large batch of vegetables.
- Motor automatically adjusts power and speed to suit job at hand.
- Razor-sharp Sabatier stainless-steel blades and stainless-steel discs, strong enough for a variety of tasks including crushing ice.
- Extra-large feed tube eliminates need to precut most ingredients.
- Stainless-steel and plastic construction; plastic bowls.
- 7 1/2″ x 9″ x 15 1/2″ high.
- 6-, 10- and 12-cup-cap. bowls.
- 21 lb.
- Model number 3200XL.
Food Processor includes:
- 6-cup, 12-cup and 14-cup mixing bowls.
- 2 metal Sabatier blades, one for small bowl, and one for medium and large bowls.
- Dough blade.
- 2 grating discs; 2mm and 4 mm.
- 2 slicing discs; 2 mm and 4 mm.
- Blender mix attachment.
- Egg whisk.
- Recipe book and DVD.
- Storage box.
Prices range from $299.95 – $349.95