Lodge Cast Iron Round Griddle
America’s oldest family-owned cookware foundry, Lodge has been forging cast-iron pots and pans since 1896. This heavyweight griddle provides exceptionally even heating, so foods sear, brown and cook beautifully. Preseasoned and ready to use, it’s ideal for preparing breakfast staples such as omelets, pancakes and hash browns as well as quesadillas and crepes.
- Heavyweight cast iron transfers and retains heat evenly.
- Preseasoned for a smooth finish that resists sticking and rust.
- A raised lip around the griddle’s edge keeps batter or grease from spilling over the sides.
- Lower sides than standard skillet make it easier to flip food.
- Round shape ensures nothing gets trapped in the corners.
- Ideal for use on any type of cooktop, including induction.
- Oven and broiler safe.
- 10 1/2″ diam., 1/2″ high.
- Made in USA.