Little Champ Lantern
The W.T. Kirkman No. 1 Little Champ is the 3/4 version of the No. 2 Champion, and the smallest lantern in our Signature Series. This model now features a full weight pressed globe bearing our trademark. Features the improved WTK #201 Wing-Lock Burner with superior wind resistance. The Little Champ rivals larger lanterns for brightness. The durable Bright Galvanized Steel version is highly rust resistant and reminiscent of the lanterns produced in the late 1800's into the 1940's. The Little Champ is especially appropriate for applications that demand both historic accuracy as well as durability and performance.
- 12″ High,(Bail Up Height 16 1/4″)
- Average 9 Candle Power,(Maximum 12 c.p.)
- 5/8″ Wick
- 9 oz. Fount Capacity, 12 Hour Burning Time
- Approx. Thermal Output: 1100 BTU per Hour
- Operates on Average at 4 Cents per Hour worth of Lamp Oil.
- Packed One Dozen per Case (Also Sold Individually)
- Wicked and ready to add oil
- Includes Handy Funnel for Oiling